2 DAY / 1 NIGHT FELDA RESIDENCE HOTSPRING SG KLAH
WHITE WATER RAFTING SUNGKAI / SG KLAH HOT SPRINGS PARK
- 2 days / 1 night accommodation at the Felda Residence Hotspring Sg Klah on deluxe room twin-sharing basis with the option to extend.
- One buffet breakfast
- Whitewater rafting Sungkai River inclusive of all rafting equipment (rafts, lifevest, paddles, helmets), river guides, on river snacks, one-way transportation to put-in point, shower facilities
- One day admission ticket to the Sungai Klah Hotsprings adjacent to the Felda Residence
Rates (Min 4 pax per booking)
- Twin-sharing RM295.00 per person
- Triple-sharing RM278.00 per person
- Rates are current and subject to change
Peak season surcharge applies during eve of public holidays, public holidays and school holidays.
Whitewater Rafting Sungkai River
This is a Grade III white water rafting creek which is excellent for novice and experience rafters alike. The rafting journey covers a distance of approximately 3kms through lush tropical landscape, passing Orang Asli villages along the way with plenty of rapids to challenge the rafters.
The Hot Springs
Sungai Klah Hot Springs is nestled in the serene and lush forest patches, surrounded by hills and clear cold mountain streams and rivers. All 6.5 hectares enjoy the scenic view of well-tended oil palm plantation and durian orchard amidst a haven of tranquility.
Its unique concept of a specially designed free flowing Hot Springs Swimming Pool and Therapeutic Park at the foothill of the Titiwangsa Range 200 feet above sea level is indeed creatively engineered to attract visitors who appreciate the wonders of nature. Families visiting the park can try out the family baths and enjoy the privacy of this special treat. Another popular family activity not to miss out on is the hot springs egg-boiling experience.
The Felda Residence Hot Springs Resort Sungai Klah
Felda Residence Hot Springs provides deluxe 3-star accommodation. Amenities such as a swimming pool and a spa & wellness centre ensure an enjoyable stay at the resort. All peaceful rooms at Felda Residence Hot Springs have air conditioning and include a kitchenette, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom. In-house dining options include a restaurant, which is ideal for those who wish to stay near to all the resort’s facilities while taking time out to have a bite to eat.
How to Book
- Please submit your booking by using the form below.
- Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
- We recommend bookings to be done 30 days before event date.
- Full payment is required upon confirmation.