Are you going to be in Kuala Lumpur for business or on vacation? What do you plan to do for recreation while you are there. Here are a few suggestions – the 5 top adventure activities as day trips from Kuala Lumpur. They are great ways to add fun and excitement to your stay when you are visiting Malaysia or it’s capital.
1. White Water Rafting. This is a great way to have fun in the outdoors and really get the adrenaline flowing. You can get fantastic rates on packages. Since the rivers are outside of the city, transportation is also included. When you and your team have spent the week surrounded by skyscrapers and the hurry-burry of the city, this can be a great way to blow off some steam and enjoy the beautiful side of Malaysia. Rafting is definitely something to consider.
2. All Terrain Vehicle (ATV). Whether you just want a quick half hour of enjoyment, or a grueling 4 hour run through the mud, an ATV tour will give you the opportunity to enjoy some adventure and take in the beautiful jungle just outside of Kuala Lumpur.
3. SkyTrex Adventure. The adventure awaits just a brief 40 minute trip for Kuala Lumpur. Do you want to spend your time flying high in the jungles of Malaysia? Then this is the perfect day trip for you. Whether you want to be 10 feet off the ground or 70, there are aerial obstacles for you to enjoy. This is a great day of fun for those who like their adventure to be Eco-friendly. This activity is always in demand so we recommend that you book in advance. They accept bookings and payment online. Give it a go!
4. Trekking to Chilling Falls. Three vertical waterfall await to reward you for completing your journey. This is for people who prefer a quiet type of adventure. You’ll walk across a suspension bridge. See a fish sanctuary and also some beautiful and rare orchids in the wild. Follow a clear trail that will cross rivers 5 times during your travels. Enjoy the beauty of all three waterfalls that the path will lead you to.
5. Cycling and White Water Rafting in a Day. It isn’t the triathlon, but you’ll get a great day of adventure and exercise when you combine cycling and white water rafting. The cycling will get your lower body worked out. Then the rafting will work the upper body to its limits. You’ll take the scenic route and enjoy many of the country’s beautiful sites. Gear for both parts of your journey are all included in one price.
Whether you want to play in the mud, the water, or in the air, there is an adventure just waiting for you in Kuala Lumpur. So regardless of why you will be in the city, make sure that you have a day to play, and select one of these five adventurous day trips to be the highlight of your stay. Have fun during your stay in Kuala Lumpur!
Still not sure of what activities to undertake? Well, why don’t you just leave your questions below. We will try to help you make your trip to KL a memorable one!