Gopeng Rafting and Overnight Package for those who want to conquer Sungai Kampar and overnight in the area.
Here is our adventure package for those that want to do white water rafting in Gopeng and conquer Sungai Kampar. This Gopeng Rafting and Overnight Package includes and overnight in a dorm-styled facility that comes with comfortable and clean toilets and showers. Meals are also included in the package and suitable for groups of 10 pax or more.
It is flexible too – you can increase your length of stay and include other outdoor activities in the area into your stay. Just let us know and we will arrange them for you.
SUNGAI KAMPAR WHITE WATER RAFTING INFO
Rafting distance: Approx 7 kms
Rafting duration: Approx 2 hours
Rapids grade : 1 – 3
The 2 Day 1 Night Gopeng Rafting and Overnight Package Includes
- 1 night accommodation (dorm style accommodation / fan room / attached toilets)
- Meals: 1 lunch / 1 dinner / 1 breakfast – local menu
- Free flow of drinking water
- White-water Rafting Sungai Kampar inclusive of transfers and equipment – rafts, paddles, helmets, river guides
(Based on a minimum group size of 10 Pax)
Mon | Tue | Wed | Sun : RM180.00 per person
Thu | Fri |Sat | Eve & Public Holidays | Sch Holidays : RM195.00 per person
These activities can be added into your program:
i. Cave exploration – Gua Kandu or Gua Tempurung
ii. Waterfall abseiling
iii. Trekking to the Rafflesia
This program is open to Malaysians and our international guests. Same price for all.
WHERE IS GOPENG
Gopeng, used to be an old mining town. There are still remnants of pre-war shop houses and homes. There are also some interesting private museums in town. Located about 20 kms from Ipoh, Gopeng is also accessible via the North-South Highway and exiting at the Gopeng toll plaza. A journey from Kuala Lumpur will take about 2 hours.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* To book, a 50% deposit based on the total amount is required.
* The balance is to be paid in full, 1 week before the trip date.
* Payment can be via online interbank transfer, via cash deposit machine or cheque (subject to cheque clearance).
* Confirmation is on first come, first served basis.
THINGS TO BRING
* Sufficient clothes for the duration of your stay
* Towel and toiletries
* Shoes or secure sandals for white water rafting
* Waterproof camera for taking photos during white water rafting
* Plastic bag for your wet clothes
BRINGING KIDS ON THIS TRIP
Yes, children are welcomed to join this trip. White water rafting on Sungai Kampar is suitable for children but they need to be 10 years and older. Not recommended for children under 10 years old.