A Full Day of Adventure in Ulu Slim: Visit to the Hotspring / 4X4 off-roading / Trekking / Swimming at the Lata Manik Waterfall / White water Rafting Slim River
How would you like to come to Ulu Slim and have a full day of fun, adventure and excitement? As you may know, Ulu Slim is famous for its white water rafting river – Slim River.
Many people who come on their outdoor activity at Ulu Slim just come for white water rafting. They enjoy the Grade III river very much but when they finish by 1.30pm they want to do more stuff. It is understandable because getting here from Kuala Lumpur would already take them about 1 hour 30 minutes and if they were coming from Ipoh maybe an hour.
I have been asked many times by our guests “So, Izz are there anything else to do around here besides white water rafting?” That got me thinking because I know for sure that there are so many things that one can do while they are spending their day here. Well, let me tell you .. there are.
So I sat down with the team of local guides and we have come up with a FULL DAY ADVENTURE. One that starts early in the morning at 9.00am and does not finish until 4.30pm in the evening. We have put together the program to make sure we have covered most of the highlights found in the area. That’s almost 8 hours worth of activities and experiences.
Ok, let me introduce to you the program. It’s the FULL DAY ULU SLIM ADVENTURE. It’s awesome because we have put in so many activities in it.
The highlights of the program are
VISIT TO THE ULU SLIM HOTSPRING | 4WD OFF-ROADING | TREKKING TO LATA MANIK | SWIMMING AND PICNICKING AT THE WATERFALL | WHITE WATER RAFTING ON SLIM RIVER
- You’ll visit the Ulu Slim Hotspring. It’s not just any normal hotspring because it is the hottest in the country at 104ºC! We’ll show you how to use the hot water to prepare one of our snacks we will be taking up to the Lata Manik waterfall.
- Your adventure starts with a ride on our 4WD vehicles on a off-roading journey past lakes, vegetable plantations, up and down hills, and wading a stream before we arrive at Kampung Tibang about 40 minutes away from Ulu Slim. A truly memorable experience.
- After that a short trek to the Lata Manik water fall. ‘Manik’ is the Orang Asli word for rain. This waterfall is secluded and unknown to the general public. We prefer to leave it that way to preserve the beauty around the area by bringing only small groups at a time.
- Have a refreshing swim in the cool and crystal clear waterfall. You will have your picnic lunch here.
- After lunch, we’ll head back from Kampung Tibang and hop onto the 4WD’s and proceed to Kuala Tibang for our white water rafting! Get ready for your extreme adventure down the river with your buddies. Can you conquer the river? Will you flip at ‘Jeram Kotak’ a rapid with a 3.5meter fall? Rafting on this river is a truly memorable experience for anyone who comes.
- Evening tea at Kampung Ulu Slim amidst the calm serenity of the village. We’ll share our experiences as we enjoy our meal together.
video credit: daniel douglas on youtube
This full day package includes
- Your activities: visit to the Ulu Slim Hostpring, trekking to Lata Manik, swim & picnic at the waterfall, and white water rafting on Slim River
- Your 4WD transportation to get to all these places during your activities
- White water rafting equipment: rafts, helmets, paddles, life vests
- Your picnic lunch, on-river snacks and evening tea
- Our My Adventure Host crew and local guides during your activities
Meeting Point: Kampung Ulu Slim, Slim River, Perak
If you are using WAZE or Google Maps just key in ‘KOLAM AIR PANAS ULU SLIM’ and this will get you right to our doorstep.
Meet Up Time: 9.00am
End Time: 4.30pm
Availability: We require a minimum of 5 pax per booking to confirm
Things to Bring
i. A change of clothes and towel
iii. Personal medication
iv. Footwear (suitable for trekking & rafting)
vi. Small day pack to carry your personal items
RM260.00 per person
Based on min 5 pax per booking.
Price is valid from 1 Jan 2017 until further notice.
Contact us for GROUP RATES.
How to Book
Whatsapp / Call: +6 019 3849691 or
So there you go.
I think I have covered all the important information for you. But if you have any question, just whatsapp or email and I’ll help you anyway I can!